Saturday, May 16, 2015

YouTube Videos

I already have a few YouTube videos up one which has been commented on several times as extremely helpful for the game Tera. Lately I have been thinking about making some videos on Story of Season's. This game is a lot of fun but there are just a few things that would make great videos to help other players. I need more ideas those. I have come to some stone walls on some of the MMO-RPG's that I play for video ideas. There are not to many other games currently that I am playing that I can think for videos. Making some with Tera, Final Fantasy XIV, and Guild Wars 2 is nice, but I think some from the DS games like Story of Season's is a great idea. Once I make more videos and upload them I will post about them here on the blog as well.

Till the next Conquest

         Gamer Riku

No comments:

Post a Comment