Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thought's on Fable Anniversary

On my Game To Do List one of the series that I want to play this year is Fable. The last few nights I have been streaming Fable Anniversary which is the remake of the original Fable game. Like with any remake they have made some changes to the game like the menu screen. Some changes are good, some not so good. A change that continues to bug me is how some of the characters look. I swear when I played the original Fable they didn't look like that. Maze, I swear has almost alien like eyes.


Other than the odd looks of the character's at time I have found some glitches as well. The game likes to freeze a lot and just do unnatural things. I remember the original Fable having some bugs but you would think the developers would have troubleshooted the game and removed some of those odd bugs. Over all, so far I am highly pleased with the game though. Brings back my original Xbox days. There are a lot of games from the Xbox that I miss and will most likely never re-obtain again. Fable is a great classic and even though their are these bugs and oddities with the game I highly recommend it to anyone who loves RPG's. If you have an Xbox 360 or a PC buying either the original Fable or Fable Anniversary as a download isn't a bad idea, greatly enjoyable game and tons of things to explore and do that a lot of games don't really offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment