Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Next Major Game

I'm using a game renting service to play some games that I don't own on my stream. The next game I have been sent is Pikmin which I played years ago when it first came out. I have all the pikmin games on my list in the hopes I can play them all in a row. From memory it was a fun and interesting game but I have never played pikmin 2 and 3 yet. I hope to have fun and hope those who come to see the Panda Conquest have fun with me too. If you drop by my streams at any time don't be afraid to say Hi, I'll say Hi back. Also you can always give me and the Panda Conquest a follow on twitter at Gamer_Riku and hash tag out #PandaConquest. My next stream is scheduled for Friday I hope I have pikman by then, but if not I'll find something else to stream, still doing the charity event for St Jude so everything will be kid friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment