Monday, May 4, 2015

What is the Next Conquest?

Well I find myself in a weird spot. I have tons of games in my collection many I want to play but not sure what I want to stream. Some games will take a long time to finish which I think I will stream only once a week like Harvest Moon games plus their slow and not everyone's cup of tea. I'm waiting for a game in the mail which is Super Mario Bros. U. So it leaves me with what would be good to stream. I have some older games for PS 1 and PS 2 like Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 which are appealing to me right now. And of course I still have my MMO-RPG's like Guild Wars 2. So many choices so little time. I think while waiting for Super Mario Bros. U to come in I'll play some Dark Cloud but schedule a Harvest Moon game once a week. I still need to make a list of my games on google docs to post for people to look at. I have a list of completed games on stream which currently is sadly only 3 right now. I got a large quantity of games on my steam library. Any suggestions form those games, let me know. Can find me under GamerRiku on steam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment