Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Conquest of Games

Hello everyone!

This blog is about games, streaming, strategies, and walk through's. This is another means for me and my growing Twitch TV stream to grow as a whole. I will talk about my current streams, future streams, games I have been looking at and posting links to my YouTube channel where I have posted a few helpful videos on different games and plan to post more.

Generally anyone who visits my stream asks me what is a Panda Conquest. Well the best way to explain it is, the conquest is for completing games and learning programming(I do stream some of the simple things I program). The panda part of this comes from my giant obsession with Panda's. I love panda's and when I see something that has a panda on it I want what ever it is. I own a few panda stuffed animals and I also have a panda tattoo. My theme for my stream is Panda's that's why it's called the Panda Conquest. This will be more noticeable once I find someone who can do some Panda artwork for my channel's.

Not only is this for me to post Idea's, my thoughts on how a stream went, and the videos I make on different games for YouTube but I also want to use this as a way for my followers and friends to give me their thoughts and opinions as well. With this though, please keep in mind we all have our own point of view on things so please be kind to one another, no swearing, don't demean other people's thoughts and opinions, and most of all no arguing please. I will monitor all comments posted on the blog.


Thank you for your time and welcome to the Conquest!

Gamer Riku

No comments:

Post a Comment